Our students are from all walks of life: recording artists, session singers, amateur vocalists, professional vocalists, announcers, lecturers, voiceover artists, etc.
Here's a sample of our diverse client list:
- Brian Melo - Winner of Canadian Idol 2007
- Lukas Rossi - Winner on the CBS TV Show Rockstar: Supernova
- Raine of Our Lady Peace (Sony Records)
- Bret Ryan (Universal Records)
- Alex Norman of illScarlett (Sony BMG Music Canada)
- Trish (Patricia Campbell) - Signed Capitol, EMI Records
- Candace Santos - Winner of the 2006 and 2007 Rising Star Contests & the 2008 Young Asian Canadian Idol
- Brian Pisani of One Second 2 Late (Produced by Greig Nori - Sony BMG)
- Cindy Gomez - INTERSCOPE records in California (Produced by Dave Stewart of Eurythmics)
- Sal Coz Costa of Darkest Days signed with Chad Kroeger of Nickelback's label
- Davey Dee - Professional Rock Singer/Songwriter/Multiple Performances with well-known artists.
- Jake Robertson - Lead Singer of the Any Zen rock band
- Sarah Dorman - Singer/Dancer/Actor/Various Musical Theatre Productions
- Jesse Dryfhout of Stabilo (Virgin Music Canada)
- Edwin (Sony Records)
- Brian Byrne of I Mother Earth (Universal Records)
- Rob Moratti of Saga (Inside Out Records)
- Nicole Hughes of Minx (Sony/ATV) and co-writer of the Canadian Idol hit song 'All I Ever Wanted'
Rodney Ronquillo - Winner of 2015 Shaklee Idol In Cleveland, Ohio
Timothy Bartsch – Professional Musician (Piano & Cello), up-and-coming singer/songwriter from Vancouver, BC.
- Adam Riley - Voice repair client & up and coming singer/songwriter from New Zealand
- Tim Myth - Up and Coming Singer/Songwriter, Montreal, Quebec
- Sons of Butcher - Jay and Trevor Ziebarth from the Teletoon TV show
- Steve Shehori (Writer/Director/Actor)
- Dr. Peter Jensen Ph.D - Psychologist for the international Figure Skating Team and public speakerlseminar leader
- Steven Friendly - Nationally acclaimed leader of the ‘Wealth Builder” seminars.
- Anjulie - Singer/Songwriter signed to Sony Music Publishing
- Chris Ning - Winner of the Band vs.Band Battle on Ultimate Rock Star
- Peter Bloom - Singer/Songwriter & #1 Indie Pop Artist on OURSTAGE.COM (March 2009), winner of the SONG OF THE YEAR international competition, winner of two 2007 TORONTO EXCLUSIVE MUSIC AWARDS, nominated for a 2007 ONTARIO INDEPENDENT MUSIC AWARD for Best Rock Song ("Walls"), as well as runner-up in both the regional RADIO STAR 2007 and TORONTO INDIE WEEK 2006 singer/songwriter competitions
- Yan Fung - Recording Artist in Hong Kong, China
- Sugar Prince - R 'n B Singer recently featured on 103.5 FM
- Crystal Castles - Singer/Songwriter/Producer of Lies Records
- Park Bench (Actor, Writer, Producer, Singer/Songwriter, Voice Over Artist)
- Robert Michaels (Warner Music Canada)
- Kellylee Evans - Winner of 2nd place and a prize of $10000 U.S. at the prestigious Thelonious Monk International Jazz Vocals Competition and Juno Nominee for Best Jazz Vocal Album
- Sarina Paris - Dance Factory in Italy (EMI Records)
- Dawn Mandarino of The Flairs
- Diana Salvatore - Winner of 2000 UOMO/BMG Talent Search, 2012 Chevrolet Sonic Commercial performer
- Marsha Pitt - Performer in the Stage Version of the Lion King
- Okiki Kendall - Performer in the Princess of Wales production of the Lion King, performer in McDonald's, Ritz Crackers, BMO and TSN commercials
- Sabina Peterman (National Anthem Vocalist)
- Charlene Smith (Warner Bros. Records, China Records U.K.)
- Monik Garo (A+M Records)
- Julio Reyes Chiconi of Dominicanada
- Diane Higgins of Jane Doe
- David D'Amico of Chronic Overboogie
- Hayley (Universal Records France)
- Erin Lang - Up & Coming Alternative Singer being produced by Roger O'Donnell of The Cure
- Paul Umali of 604 (Universal Records, Germany)
- Rondey Ronquillo - Singer, Christion Choir Director/Composer, Music Producer
- Bob Harris - Lead Singer of The Bringers Of Swing: Jazz/Rock
- Natasha Manarin - Indie Artist for Supertash
- Krysta Lee - Singer/Sonwriter, Actor
- Nick Lombardi of DropKick Me Jesus (Neptune Records)
- Vincent Gaetan of Bad to the Bone Tribute
- Shayne Romero - Kantahan '95 soloist champion
and many more...
Regardless of experience, musical style or prior training, all of our clients have experienced the powerful vocal transformation accomplished by using the Vocal Science method.
Copyright© 4 A.M. Talent Development & Artist Management Group Inc.